Premier Brian Pallister and Manitoba’s chief provincial public health officer, Dr. Brent Roussin announced that Manitoba will move ahead with the first milestone of its ‘4-3-2 One Great Summer’ Reopening Path one week early. The new public health order and updated restrictions will take effect on Saturday, June 26, at 12:01am and continue until Monday, August 2, at 12:01am.
It is to be noted that we have not, to date, received a copy of the written Public Health Order. However, it is our understanding that the new order and restrictions will affect the following areas of service: Read More>>
Food & Beverage Service
- Members must be seated by a staff member.
- Masks must be worn, and physical distancing is observed unless seated at the table.
- Outdoor dining (Gupta Terrace) will open at 50% capacity
- Up to 8 per table from different households regardless of immunization status.
- Seating on the (Gupta Terrace) will be limited to golfers only.
- We kindly ask members to limit their dining experience to 1.5 hours if other members are waiting to be seated.
- Indoor dining will open at 25% capacity
- Diners must be from the same household unless everyone at the table is fully immunized.
- Those who are fully immunized, may have up to 8 per table and may be from different households.
- Fully immunized, as we understand it, means you have received two vaccinations, waited two weeks from the time of your second dose and are able to provide proof thereof.
- Reservations will be required for those who are not golfing.
- Please note that the on-course BBQ will be no longer be available as we will need to focus our attention and resources on the clubhouse / patio dining.
- Golf carts will be restricted to household members only unless there is a protective barrier between riders. ***Waiting for Clarification***
- Group instruction / clinics will be permitted. ***Waiting for Clarification***
- The Pro Shop will be limited to 4 customers at one time.
Fitness Centre (Fitness delivered by Domino’s Pizza & Gardewine Group)
- The Fitness Centre will open at 25% capacity (4 people).
- Members are required to pre-book their time online
- Per government guidelines, members are required to clearly and legibly, sign the Fitness Registry upon entering and exiting the Fitness Centre.
- Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel welcome to contact Kayla-Rae via email or by stopping by in person.
Gallagher Indoor Golf Studio
- Open for instruction and club fitting by appointment. Please contact the Pro Shop at 204-256-2013.
Weddings and Events
- Outdoor weddings and funerals may take place with up to 25 participants, in addition to photographer and officiants. Indoor weddings and funerals remain limited to 10 persons.
An update confirming the changes to our operations will be sent once we have received the official health order along with clarification on the items of note.
Wade Nybakken, General Manager