- Under the retail guidelines, individual one-on-one club fittings can be conducted indoors and outdoors, by appointment only.
- Individual (one-on-one) golf lessons are permitted at this time, group lessons remain prohibited.
- If an appropriate barrier is in place, such as a plastic shield between the driver and passenger, two people from separate households can share a golf cart.
- The prohibition of “organized team games” does not apply to men’s or ladies’ nights, league play and other team games or competitions such as Ladies Nassau and Mundie Putter, if the participants come to the course, play their round of golf and then leave the premises when they have finished their round of golf. The golf course is responsible to take steps to ensure that the golf teams are not more than 5 persons and that the teams are well spaced from each other and that separate teams are not gathering together on the course as the outdoor gathering limit of 5 would apply.
- Restaurants, bars and patios remain closed to in-person dining but can still provide take-out and delivery services.
Please note that this public health order is in effect until Saturday, June 26th, 2021 at 12:01 am.
In addition to this, we will continue to operate under the current protocols which are listed below.
Tee Time Bookings
- Tee time lotteries will be run five days in advance.
- All guests must register in the Pro Shop for contact tracing and screening.
- Guest play restricted during following times:
- Before 3:00pm on weekends and holidays or;
- Between 12:00pm and 3:00pm – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; and
- Members will be permitted to introduce a maximum of 1 guest at all other times.
- Pro Shop access is limited to one household member only and a total capacity of 2 customers at one time.
Food and Beverage
- All food & beverage service will continue with the following options. Click here to order online.
- Pick-up between 9s
- On-course delivery
- Cottage / Patio BBQ Packs
- BBQ next to Stanley’s
- Clubhouse access is limited to brief visits to the locker room and use of the washrooms.
Fitness Centre (Fitness Delivered by Domino’s Pizza and Gardewine Group)
Gallagher Indoor Golf Studio
- Simulators and lounge will remain closed.
- The coaching bay will be available for one-on-on lessons and club fittings.
Wade Nybakken, General Manager